CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 3 March 2011

The Key

I wished I could shut the door
and pretend like I had lost the key forever.

I wished I could just spend a day at mirror kneeled
and pretend like I wouldn't be able to stand up again.

I wished I could just lay on my bed for the next 20 years
and pretend like I was a dead body.

Oh how I wished you had come and saved me
and gave me back my lost soul
For so long I have lived in a misery
For I was no longer could bear this pain
Oh how I wished it was just a nightmare.

If only you could find the key to the door
and make me stand on my two feet again
If only you were the key
If only.

3 Words of Love:

Ilyana Fauzy said...

If only... :~(

trialtodelete said...

see ya after holidays

Florinta Edward said...

Aza: if only :(

Rizal: see ya and take :)