10) Sleeping in on Sunday morning when I tell my mama I'm going to wake up early and do my laundry and start working on my assignments.
9) pretending to be talking on my handphone when I see people that I know but don't really wanna talk to that day. I feel guilty but it works! Hehe..
8) YouTube! I like browsing and watching those videos, some of the big names put on YouTube namely Nigahiga, Joseph Vincent , Sam Tsui, Legaci , Boyceavenue , Victor Kim, Jason Chen and few others. And I don't mind watching the same video over and over again! Hee~
7) Tweeting while eating at the restaurants. So I really appreciate those eateries that have free Wi-Fi because they understand that not every patron has an iPhone or Blackberry or any types of phone which has "24-hour internet access" :(
6) Creeping on Facebook - especially when I have assignments due sometime soon and I can't focus! So I will start stalking my friends' profiles, browsing their friend's friends' pictures, investigating their relationship status etc. Ooops, you caught me! Haha..
5) Asian guys with accents. WEIRD! I know..
4) Googling my own name. Perasan kan?
3)When I find a song I like, I listen to it over and over and over and over again till I can't stand it.
2) Coffee! I have been addicted since I can't remember! I can drink up to three cups of coffee in one day! I think my coffee consumption is too high but I don't like the idea of quitting coffee though ! Huu~
1) Excessive shopping! I love shopping! I mean, hello, who doesn't!! Plus, I have this tendency of buying things whenever I am feeling down! Hoho.. I pop down to the shopping mall to relieve my tension/stress/whatever, and a few hours later I’m walking out with huge grin with a couple of new things! Herm ~
So those are my Top Ten Guilty Pleasures. When I first thought of writing this post I thought how am I going to think of ten? But after I started writing I actually left several off. Apparently I have a lot! Haha..
What are yours? :)